My mum

by - 22:31

Happy Birthday!!

As you may know last year was a big one! 5 0 ! After months of prep and organising, it paid off massively and obviously we are grateful to each and every single person involved with the background because without you guys none of this would have been merely possible.

So I would like to share a few special moments captured of this time last year, a memory to cherish forever:






2017, and another blessing to be able to share another birthday with her. Many of us take our mums for granted but never sit to properly appreciate them. I know that what she has done for all of us, has always been centred around us. She has been our strongest supporter with whatever we chose to do, whether it'd be the cleverest or dumbest idea.
Though she can be annoying at times, I wouldn't change her for the world. She has been a shoulder to cry on, someone to seek advice and even to have a good laugh with. I can honestly say she is perfect and a true role model to not only my family but to those around her.
She is compassionate, considerate and my best friend. No matter what obstacle or trial is thrown her way, she manages to conquer them without complaint nor grumble hence why she is a true blessing. She remains strong and true to herself and to be able to call her 'my mum' humbling would be an understatement.
And as a daughter, I have taught her a lot also. The significant lesson taught to her would be how to use social media such as Instagram and twitter. 
Lots of Love from your favourite daughter.
Enjoy and God Bless.

You May Also Like

0 comments